Happy New Year! Are you thinking of starting the year with a waist training routine? Here are some tips to get you started!
- Decide how much you want or are able to spend on your corset.
- Avoid stretch "cinchers" that don't have proper boning or adjustable lacing.
- Invest in a quality corset, well-fitted and suitable for training, whether artist-made or mass produced, standard fit or custom.
- Your first corset should be at least 4-6" or 10% smaller than your natural waist, depending on how squishy you are.
- Cut through the myths about corsets and waist training.
- Start training! Just wear your corset as often as possible, as tight as is comfortable, for as long as is practical, and you're waist training!
- Figure out how to incorporate corsets into your wardrobe.
- Show off your cinched waist!
- Invest in a second corset as soon as you can so you can rotate between them as-needed and prolong the life of each.
- Make sure you're taking care of your corset(s).
- Listen to your body!!!
- Don't feel bad if you need to take a break.